Legal and Illegal Immigration Skyrocketed in 2014 and 2015
We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America. – Barack Hussein Obama, October 30, 2008
We are going to have to change our conversation; we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation. – Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008
The Merriam-Webster definition of transform is to change in composition or structure; to change the outward form or appearance of; to change in character or condition. The United States of America has been transformed in its composition, structure, form, appearance, character, and condition by unchecked legal and illegal immigration from third world countries. Legal and illegal immigration skyrocketed in 2014 and 2015 further eroding America and sinking it into a multicultural abyss.
The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) analyzed new data from the federal government that shows 3.1 million new legal and illegal immigrants entered the U.S. in 2014 and 2015. The CIS analysis reports that of the 3.1 million legal and illegal immigrants who settled in the U.S., 1.1 million were illegal immigrants. These immigration numbers are staggering and transformative.
You would think at some point legal immigration would slow down or stop completely, and the federal government would fulfill its constitutional obligation to secure America’s borders, but legal immigration increases every year and the southern border is wide open. The following numbers courtesy of CIS are more evidence that America is being deluged by a tsunami of immigrants that will lead to its death:
- In 2014-15, 3.1 million legal and illegal immigrants gained access to the interior of the U.S. and set up residence. This number was an extraordinary increase from 2012-13 when the total was 2.3 million, and 2010-11 when the total was 2.1 million.
- The total number of illegal immigrants increased from 700,000 in 2012-13 to 1.1 million in 2014-15.
- The above estimate of illegal immigration represents the “flow of new illegal aliens surreptitiously crossing the border, overstaying a temporary visa, or released into the country after a short detention.” It is a safe assumption that the number is much higher.
- The number of new legal immigrants, both temporary and permanent, increased from 1.6 million in 2012-13 to 2 million in 2014-15.
Where did the Obama administration find all of these people?
The legal and illegal immigrants entering the U.S. have nothing in common with the American people. They are not interested in being Americans; they want to be in America. These people are valuable tools for the Obama administration because they do not have the ability or desire to become Americans; they are economic beings willing to submit to the Leviathan.
The aim of the Obama administration is to import people who are dissimilar to Americans and use them to transform America. Assimilation is not required, in fact, it is discouraged. Of course, what is the likelihood that people from Iran, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Ecuador, Peru, Mexico, and hundreds of other third world countries are going to jettison their religions, languages, customs, and traditions to become Americans? The following is a list of the regions and the total number of legal and illegal immigrants from each region:
- Mexico – 338,000
- Central America – 256,000
- Caribbean – 307,000
- South America – 315,000
- South Asia – 550,000
- East Asia – 583,000
- Sub-Saharan Africa – 180,000
- Latin America other than Mexico – 878,000
These people will never assimilate because they have no interest in America other than what they can financially gain from America. They will seek out their fellow countrymen and live amongst them. They will voluntarily segregate themselves into enclaves.
Immigration has reduced America to nothing more than a land mass occupied by people who have nothing in common. America’s language, history, customs, and traditions no longer define America and bind people together. We live in a hyphenated America made up of competing tribes.