Multiculturalism is Raping Women in Sweden
Sweden was once a homogeneous country virtually free of crime, but it is anything but today. Sweden is plagued with crime, including serious crimes like rape that were once virtually nonexistent. Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe and is number two on the global list of countries with the most reported cases of rape. Why the dramatic increase in rapes?
In 1975, the Swedish parliament decided to turn Sweden into a multicultural nation. When the Swedish parliament voted to adopt an open immigration policy Sweden’s population was 8,208,442. Today, Sweden’s population is 9,743,087. The increase in Sweden’s population is due to unchecked immigration from the Middle East and Africa.
Crime has skyrocketed since the Swedish parliament voted to turn Sweden into a multicultural nation. Violent crimes have increased 300 percent and rapes have increased 1,472 percent. The significant increase in rape coincides with a massive influx of Muslims into Sweden. One local politician, Michael Hess, dared to point out this fact and was summarily arrested for “denigration of ethnic groups.” Yes, there are such laws in totalitarian regimes such as Sweden.
1. Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and the number of people with a foreign background in Sweden?
2. Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and some specific group of immigrants in Sweden?
Carlqvist and Hedegaard report that “the answer to both questions was an unequivocal Yes.” Carlqvist and Hedegaard explained that “twenty-one research reports from the 1960s until today are unanimous in their conclusions. Whether or not they measured by the number of convicted rapists or men suspected of rape, men of foreign extraction were represented far more than Swedes.” This greater representation of Muslim immigrants keeps increasing:
- 1960-1970s – 1.2 to 2.6 times as often as Swedes
- 1980s – 2.1 to 4.7 times as often as Swedes
- 1990s – 2.1 to 8.1 times as often as Swedes
- 2000s – 2.1 to 19.5 times as often as Swedes
The Court [Tingsrätten] notes that the question of whether or not Michael Hess’s pronouncement is correct, or appeared to be true to Michael Hess, has no bearing on the case. Michael Hess’s statement must be judged based on its timing and context. … At the time of the offense, Michael Hess referred neither to established research nor to Islamic sources. It was only in connection with his indictment that Michael Hess tried to find support in research and religious writings. The Court, therefore, notes that Michael Hess’s pronouncement was obviously not a part of any reasoned [saklig] or trustworthy [vederhäftig] discussion. Michael Hess’s pronouncement must, therefore, be viewed as an expression of disdain for immigrants with an Islamic faith.
The truth is inconvenient for ideological multiculturalists.
Swedish women are not safe from Muslim immigrants, nor can they expect justice from a government that is committed to multiculturalism at all costs. Here are a few cases of rape that accurately depict the dangers that Swedish women face from Muslim immigrants. Carlqvist and Hedegaard wrote about some gang rape incidents that are examples of what multiculturalism has to offer Sweden and any other country.
The number of gang rapes in Sweden has increased dramatically since the Swedish parliament decided it would offer “asylum” to Muslim immigrants. The following is a list of gang rapes Carlqvist and Hedegaard mentioned in their article:
- 30-year old woman raped by eight men in a housing project for asylum seekers (2012).
- 15-year old girl locked up while six men of foreign extraction raped her (2013).
- Gang rape on Finnish Ferry, Amorella, by eight men, seven Somalis and one Iraqi (2015).
Political correctness is an inherent offshoot of multiculturalism. Political correctness is a paralyzing disease that afflicts mental midgets all over the world. It was some mental midgets in Sweden who reported the gang rape on the ferry like this:
- “Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry” (Dagens Nyheter).
- “Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin” (Aftonbladet).
- “Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry” (Expressen).
- “Eight Swedes suspected of Rape on Ferry” (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
- Swedes have become more prone to report a crime.
- The law has been changed so that more sexual offenses are now classed as rape.
- Swedish men cannot handle increased equality between the sexes and react with violence against women (perhaps the most fanciful excuse).
- “Contact with strangers via the internet.”
- “More bars and pubs.”
- “Increased alcohol consumption.”